INTENSITY's management team is dedicated to providing consistent, quality tennis programs led by talented professionals coupled with a dynamic fitness program for both adults and children.
INTENSITY is quickly becoming a leader in player development. Our Progressive Tennis Program is one of the country's leading programs, trained in Mike Barrell's EVOLVE 9 System. We are in search of an entry level teaching pro to work as an apprentice in our Play & Stay program.
- Easy rapport with children 3-10yrs old
- Energetic / Enthusiastic
- Proactive / Flexible
- Willing to work hard and learn new teaching applications
Please or call 203 853-7727.
INTENSITY Fitness Club is seeking certified personal trainers. We are looking for high energy, self motivated, charismatic fitness professionals to build up a client base in a family-oriented upscale health club.
We are looking for someone who can play the role of trainer, coach, mentor, and motivator not only to one-on-one training but in group training sessions as well. We not only cater to the general population, as well as, tennis-specific training but also focus on various sports training.
Please email your resume to if you meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a personal training certification
- CPR/AED certified
- Working knowledge of current fitness trends, personal training techniques, and safety practices
- Develop creative and individualized programs that ensure client satisfaction and enhancement of personal fitness goals
- Conduct fitness consultations and assessments
- Assist, monitor, and instruct clients and group training
- Availability to work flexible hours including Saturdays and to maintain a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Maintain consistent client base
- Provide exceptional customer service to members and guests throughout the club
- Assist with additional club responsibilities as needed
- Motivation, energy, and enthusiasm, with a desire to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- High School Diploma required
- B.S. in Exercise Science preferred